We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Heidi Wettels, D.D.S. does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
Our IN-NETWOK Insurance Companys:
- Delta Dental
- MetLife (Out-of-network for New Paltz location)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield 300
We also offer a flexible payment plan.
- Personal Checks
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Care Credit Card
Use your Care Credit card at participating providers to get flexible payment plans for the health care treatments your family needs. Participating providers may offer a variety of payment plans* for many procedures that aren't fully covered by insurance. Even your vet may accept the Care Credit.
Manageable monthly payment plans:
- Manageable monthly payment plans on qualified purchases and revolving credit option at participating providers (see your provider for details).
- Low monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties.
- No down payment required.
- Separate account for health care expenses keeps other credit available for personal use.
Easy to use:
- Apply Now or at your provider's office and get a fast credit decision.
- No need to reapply for additional treatments or purchases.
- Account can be used for all family members.
- Accepted at a variety of participating provider offices.
- View, manage and pay your account online.
Easy to manage:
Health care treatment purchases made at participating providers are billed to the Care Credit account, allowing easy separation of health care expenses and your everyday purchases.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com